FuryLion expands Unity's programming department with developers to work on casual games.
Projects are supposed to be both outsourced and in-house development of the studio.
The opportunity to work on the most successful, world-famous mobile and console products.
- Experience in game development with Unity3D
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Ability to write readable code without errors, following general programming standards and project specifics
- Ability and normal attitude to tasks in which you need to understand someone else's code
- Knowledge of common algorithms
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good knowledge of mathematical base
- Version control systems (git)
- Confident English
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of web frameworks for writing PlayableAds
- Higher education in IT specialty
- Basic knowledge of game design
- Ability to work with Photoshop (not drawing)
- Experience with serialization protocols such as "proto-buf"
- Experience in implementing custom modules, editor extensions
- Work in a cozy office
- Delicious complex lunches at the expense of the company
- Adequate management and experienced colleagues
- Timely and decent remuneration to the Priorbank card in $
- If desired and necessary, English courses directly in the office with a teacher
- Opportunity for endless career growth within the company